Town Hall

Location & Contact Information

Town Hall is located at Zachary House, 131 Church Street, Cooleemee, NC 27014

Emails can be sent to the clerk at

Calls to 336-466-7176 or 336-284-4098 will get you directly to the on-duty police officer even if they are out of the office.

Messages at Town Hall will be checked periodically but for more immediate services please use the contact information above.

Mayor and Board of Commissioners

The Cooleemee Town Board consist of five members, Mayor and four commissioners. The Mayor and Commissioners are elected by the citizens of the Town of Cooleemee. The Mayor presides at all meetings of the Board of Commissioners. When there is an equal division upon any question, or in the appointment of officers, by the Board, the Mayor shall determine the matter by his vote, and shall vote in no other case. The Board chooses one of its number to act a Mayor Pro Tempore, and he shall perform the duties of the Mayor in the Mayor’s absence or disability.

In order to ensure efficient coordination of town services, commissioners act as liaisons with town departments. Those liaison responsibilities, and contact information for each commissioner are provided.

Town Board

Jessica Almond ~ Mayor

Don Cover ~ Mayor Pro-Tem

Michael White ~ Commissioner
Andy Reavis ~ Commissioner
Jeannie Taylor ~Commissioner

Steven Corriher ~ Clerk/Finance/Code Enforcement

Town Hall

Town Hall hours are: Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 1:00 PM

Contact Information

The town hall telephone number is (336) 284-2141 and the address is: Town Hall, Zachary House, 131 Church Street, Cooleemee, NC 27014.

You are welcome to drop by or call the office for any questions about the town of Cooleemee.   The following are a few of the items you may obtain from your Town Hall.

Burning Permits: This permit is particular to Cooleemee. It is not the same as a State Burning Permit. Burning is allowed in the town limits only with a valid burning permit. There is no cost for a burning permit.

Zoning Permits: Installing a utility building, remodeling or adding an addition to your home requires a permit from the town of Cooleemee. There is a fee for a zoning permit.

Code Enforcement: You may report a code enforcement violation to the Town Clerk at Town Hall. These reports are confidential.

Town Hall Staff
Clerk/Finance/Code Enforcement – Email Steve Corriher

Theme: Overlay by Kaira Word Master Media Group © 2020 Town of Cooleemee
Cooleemee, NC